Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things This Week

We are hard at work over here at Real Life Style on the new website and blog, which should be launching by September 1st! Want some more exciting news? We will soon be posting on the blog most days instead of once a week. Don't worry, I won't be overwhelming your inbox with this change. You will still receive your email once-per-week but as a digest of all the week's blogs. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite new products this week. Happy Shopping!

On a trip to Morocco in 2012, Tory Noll asked a cobbler to turn a handwoven rug into a pair of shoes. When she returned to New York with her custom-made shoes, everyone was asking about them. With high demand, Noll went back to Morocco to work with the local cobbler on designing and making more shoes. Combining vibrant Moroccan textiles with local craftsmanship, Noll's label TEN & Co. sells sandals, oxfords, flats, and booties.  

The Sandal

The Slip-on

The Bootie

Do you love the original Sugar lip balms as much as I do? Wouldn't it be awesome if you could get the same gorgeous scents and moisture as the balms combined with even more gorgeous glossy color? Well now you can! I CANNOT wait to try the new Sugar Lip Shine Treatments from Fresh. The Rosé seems like one of those all-flattering colors one should have in their purse at all times! 

The shine without the stickiness! 

Does a fluffy stool seem random? I promise, it isn't! I've been lusting after an adorable fluffy foot stool such as this one from Anthropologie ever since I didn't buy one on my honeymoon in Argentina 4 years ago. After a long day with too much shopping for his taste, my husband was in no mood for my trying to bring a foot stool home in our suitcase, despite my cries of how cool and inexpensive it was. I missed out on the real thing then but will be first in line when a $55 version from Nate Berkus becomes available on Target.com on August 31st. Are you a better DIY'er than me? Try making your own following the directions in this post from blog, A Beautiful Mess


Which of my favorite things is your favorite? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment