Welcome to Real Life Style Blog!

Can changing your wardrobe really change your life? Of course it can! Imagine how light and powerful you would feel if 100% of the clothes in your closet were the right clothes for you right now. Imagine that your wardrobe reflected both your personality and your personal style, while suiting your lifestyle. That, ladies and gentlemen, is called Real Life Style. Want to be able to look and feel put together in just 2 minutes a day? You can.

Click here for more information about how you can work with Lani and click here to schedule your free consultation. Because fashion should be an outlet for fun, not frustration!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Holiday Wish List

One of my favorite things about the holidays is the multitude of Gift Lists in magazines and on websites. I love finding new gift ideas for myself and others. It seems as if these lists have reached record levels over the last few years. This year I decided to create my own Holiday Wish List using my favorite new website, www.havetohave.com.  If you have an account, you can click on the image to see my list and links on the website. If you don't have an account, you can start one, or see the links below. I look forward to hearing what's on your list this year!
1. Michael Aram Fig Leaf Candle- Two of my obsessions in one, Michael Aram and figs!
2. Archie Grand Fashionistas I Met and Like Blank Notebook- This was actually given to me as a gift last year by last week's style icon, RosaLovesDC, and I want more!
3. M Missoni Small Doll Knitted Keyfob-Seriously, how cute is this?
4. Lanvin Printed iPad Case-For the iPad I wish I had.
5. Sephora NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette- All my face colors in one compact!
6. Cause Effect Merino Nimbus Bracelet-Kind of sophisticated Rainbow Brite, no?
7. Max and Chloe Sandy Hyun Green Earrings- These look so much more expensive than they are!
8. Case Mate Keep Calm and Shop on iPhone 4 4S Case- For when I finally ditch Blackberry.
9. Judith Leiber Handbags Giftables- A Macaron without calories, in my favorite color!
10. Kate Spade Designer Stationary Kate Spade Prize Ball Journal- For the Big Secrets and Bright Ideas we all wish we had.
11. Sephora Fresh Mini Sugar Kissing Trio- Have you tried these yet? Love love love!
12. Jimmy Choo Biker The Perfect Weekend Boot- There is probably something innately wrong with a $1000 biker boot, but I'll get over it.
13. Lori McLean Mini Lava Stud Earrings- Super cool earrings to rock alone or to match my most fabulous necklace by Valerie Hector.
14. Bleeding Heart Pendant- I am also obsessed with Solange Azagury-Partridge, but thus far my love for her designs has been cost-prohibitive.
15. Sephora Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System- I keep hearing this is the miracle of miracles for aging skin.
16. Apple iPad 2- See number 4.

1 comment: