1. Michael Aram Fig Leaf Candle- Two of my obsessions in one, Michael Aram and figs!
2. Archie Grand Fashionistas I Met and Like Blank Notebook- This was actually given to me as a gift last year by last week's style icon, RosaLovesDC, and I want more!
3. M Missoni Small Doll Knitted Keyfob-Seriously, how cute is this?
4. Lanvin Printed iPad Case-For the iPad I wish I had.
5. Sephora NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette- All my face colors in one compact!
6. Cause Effect Merino Nimbus Bracelet-Kind of sophisticated Rainbow Brite, no?
7. Max and Chloe Sandy Hyun Green Earrings- These look so much more expensive than they are!
8. Case Mate Keep Calm and Shop on iPhone 4 4S Case- For when I finally ditch Blackberry.
9. Judith Leiber Handbags Giftables- A Macaron without calories, in my favorite color!
10. Kate Spade Designer Stationary Kate Spade Prize Ball Journal- For the Big Secrets and Bright Ideas we all wish we had.
11. Sephora Fresh Mini Sugar Kissing Trio- Have you tried these yet? Love love love!
12. Jimmy Choo Biker The Perfect Weekend Boot- There is probably something innately wrong with a $1000 biker boot, but I'll get over it.
13. Lori McLean Mini Lava Stud Earrings- Super cool earrings to rock alone or to match my most fabulous necklace by Valerie Hector.
14. Bleeding Heart Pendant- I am also obsessed with Solange Azagury-Partridge, but thus far my love for her designs has been cost-prohibitive.
15. Sephora Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System- I keep hearing this is the miracle of miracles for aging skin.
16. Apple iPad 2- See number 4.